– Our Mission –
To help our clients run better businesses every, single, day
– Welcome to our story! –
- Most businesses under $10million aren’t particularly data driven
- Most don’t have time to put into R&D or projects that improve overall performance.
- Most view IT projects as a dangerous exercise, usually because they haven’t the experience to hire or contract effectively and are also budget constrained so usually hire hot air.
Given that list of blockers, one would think what are you doing Kev? But soldier on we did. Through solving hard problems, working on loss leaders, delivering cool projects we slowly but surely started to understand that although the blockers are there, that the original problem is everywhere. It’s not that businesses need dashboards, it’s that businesses have data problems and they need data solutions. The problem is that businesses have loads of different systems (cloud and non-cloud) which they use to run their business and the only tool they have in their arsenal is CSV exports. So it’s transpired that our ideal customer is those businesses who are already cobbling together spreadsheets to make data-driven decisions. Those are the businesses that understand our value proposition almost immediately. What we love about our ideal customer is that because they are usually the business owners, they can make decisions, change processes and we can make progress very very quickly, which is EXACTLY the way we like to operate.
In the last few
1) They see the value in having access to all their data, even if they aren’t exactly sure what they want to do with it right now.
2) They understand we can map data between systems, pull & push data from pretty much anywhere and solve problems that most BI consultants would simply say is not possible
3) They have the time to put into the solutions and the partnership
4) They understand it’s not a project, it’s an ongoing relationship and that our only goal is to keep them happy by helping them run a better business every day
So it’s been a pretty amazing journey so far, met some awesome people and forming some amazing partnerships and most importantly have picked up some amazing clients. Looking forward to
Founder & Client Happiness Guy
I have a borderline crazy obsession with learning how data can improve business processes and reach objectives. My why is the mini fist-pumps I see when my clients see their very own beautiful data solutions bring their businesses numbers to life. I’m absolutely loving the experience my clients have given me and am relishing the ability to give so much more to my clients businesses than just reporting.
Software & Data DeveloperI’m an accomplished IT professional with 5+ years of experience in development and enhancement of software applications. I have extensively worked with Microsoft technologies and I’m very passionate about development, and strive to better myself as a developer. I understand that the customer is the single most valuable asset an organization can have, and is driven by the pursuit of customer-driven focus, ideals and user experience.
Software & Data Developer
I have over 11 years of extensive Techno and managerial experience in analysis, design, development and supporting IT systems.
With expertise in Microsoft
155 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
DataSights HQ @ Fishburners
Xero Practice Manager
Perfect Practice KPI Cheatsheet